Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Reasons I hate Lowell, MA

1. I get lost there every time I go.
2. While maneuvering about the city, I always legitimately feel convinced I'm going to die at the hands of either some 78 year old driving a 23 foot long Lincoln from 1974 or a young whippersnapper in a tricked out Honda Civic.
3. None of the turn-only lanes are marked clearly enough that you can see them in time to avoid them if necessary.
4. It is the worst city ever.
5. Nobody there follows traffic laws.

Reasons I have to get over my hatred of Lowell, MA
1. I now work there and have to go three times a week.

2 comments:

  1. I went to my first ever goth night club in Lowell. There was an all black dress code and lots of depeche mode. I haven't been back since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in your case...once you went black, you never went back.

    ReplyDelete